Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a Relief

The holidays are over. We are trying to get back to normal, well as normal as we can be. We had a great Christmas! Here's what we have been up to the last month. Fyi we found out we are having another boy.



Here are some pics from our ski trip in Red River. It was really nice there it is actually located in Carson National Forest. Unfortunately I did not get to ski because I'm pregnant but Shane did. He threw his back out the first day but was able to recover so he could ski the last day so that was good. I watch him ski a little and he did a good job, he was even able to use my brother as a cushion to his fall;)



1 comment:

Tamara said...

oh alison! congrats on your growing family! Another boy... whew, you sure aren't making this easy - i don't think there's any hope of catching up now... (turning 30 on saturday - I'm calling it my XXX birthday! http://www.dusja.net/images/30_birthday_card.jpg )...

Hope you got the xmas card / save the date. i know, i know, you probably thought it was from your dentist like half my other friends, don't give me any grief.